Do small things with great LOVE...

April 03, 2014 Sidelle Menon 2 Comments

Hi,
Once again I'm here with another project..For this project I've recycled an old desk calender to create this frame...
I've put some paints in different areas..For the heart I've used a mixture of Toothpaste + Texture white..I've used toothpaste because I wanted a shiny look...then I coloured the heart with my distress ink in Worn lipstick..I added some heart cutouts & lace...I finished it by putting the alphabets which I cut out from magazines..
Challenges entered are:
Craftin Desert Divas - Anything goes
The Shabby tea Room - Pretty in PINK
Pause Dream Enjoy - 3D
My Crafting Channel - 3D
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

Thank you...

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful project !! I love the texture , you used toothpaste ? What a wonderful idea !! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas Linky Party !! I hope you join us again !!

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! What a great idea!! Thanks for linking up at Craftin' Desert Divas!! (:

    Krystle CDD DT
    www.krystlescraftyniche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete